Bring in the New Year, bring in the NEW YOU!
2020 has been really hard, and it's understandable that you may be feeling anxious about the year ahead. Perhaps Christmas has been a tougher time than you expected, with all the extra pressures on family and friends to keep COVID-safe whilst trying to stay positive, relax and have fun.
New Year is a also great time to turn over a new leaf or make a new year’s resolution and set in place a healthy path for the year ahead…
Did you know?
Some of the most popular New Year Resolutions are to:
- Be more assertive
- Be more environmentally responsible
- Take more exercise, eat better
- Drink less alcohol, quit smoking
- Be more kind to yourself
Take a look through our pages for great tips on what to do and stick with it!
Have a look at the eat well guide:View now
- Cut down on food and drinks high in fat and sugar.
- Eat at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and veg each day.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of fluids a day, water and lower-fat milk are both healthy choices.
- Take 30 minutes of exercise everyday.
- Believe in yourself you are always enough!
Seek support for your emotional health and mental wellbeing:
Learn more about how drugs and alcohol can affect you:
Tell someone if you think you or someone you know is having a tough time: