Bring in the New Year, bring in the NEW YOU!
New Year is often a time to turn over a new leaf or make a new year’s resolution and set in place a healthy path for the year ahead…
Did you know?
Some of the most popular New Year Resolutions (according to Wikipedia) are to:
- Be more assertive
- Be more environmentally responsible
- Take more exercise, eat better
- Drink less alcohol, quit smoking
- Stop biting nails
Take a look through our pages for great tips on what to do and stick with it!
Have a look at the eat well guide:View now
- Cut down on food and drinks high in fat and sugar.
- Eat at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and veg each day.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of fluids a day, water and lower-fat milk are both healthy choices.
- Take 30 minutes of exercise everyday.
- Believe in yourself you are always enough!
Prepare for staying safe on a night out:
Learn more about how drugs and alcohol can affect you:
Tell someone if you think you or someone you know is having a tough time: